Long Term: A hub offering a whole range of services to the community.
Sensory Matters specialises in serving people with PMLD (profound and muiltiple learning disabilities). However some aspects of the service could generally benefit people with physical disability including:
- Specialist physiotherapy for people with physical disability
- Support with communication.
- Activities during the evening such as training to parents or other agencies of disabled
- Facilities for the disabled such as chiropody or hairdressing involving professionals coming into the centre to provide services.
- A shop window for products and services that benefit the disabled.
- Supporting other third sector organisations with resources and training.